Certifications & Accreditations
Our implementation of thorough procedures and our dedication to Quality Assurance are the reasons Pro-Tam is able to consistently maintain the standards that allow us to surpass and maintain Health Canada and the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certifications required for your products. Our certifications are a guarantee that your company’s products comply with GMP and Health Canada’s strict requirements which among others are:
- Very high standards for documentation and cleanliness
- Regular calibration and maintenance of equipment
We work diligently hard to achieve and maintain the certifications needed to work with your products.
Health Canada provides the standards to ensure your products remain: “safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use” ¹. Our most valuable Health Canada certifications are:
- To earn GMP Certification Pro-Tam “…ensures that drugs are consistently produced and controlled in such a way to meet the quality standards appropriate to their intended use, as required…”.²
Natural Product Number (NPN) Site Licence.
- “To get a licence, sites must maintain proper distribution records...and for the handling, storage and delivery of their products…”. ³
- To work with products registered with a Drug Identification Number
- Less compliance headaches for your management
- End-2-End certification of your specialty products
- Time savings
Drug Identification Number (DIN) Site Licence
To learn more about GMP, NPN or DIN go here on Health Canada’s website.